1. Family. I seriously sometimes wish I was born into a different family, but at the end of the day, when I'm down and lost, my family has my back. Besides, they're the only ones willing to put up with my constant chattering. :0 Go family~
2. Pink lemonade. I forgot just how tasty concentrate was. It's delicious. Thank you creator of...dang, I forgot the name of it. But there's another flavor that's fruit punch. But it's not as tasty. I got it from Burger King. It was worth it. Even though the bacon cheeseburgers were not. They were so tiny! I got ripped off. That tiny burger was like 400 calories too! Man.
3. Friends. Okay, so I really don't have any friends. But there's this one girl from junior high who is really sweet and so she befriended me and is able to stand through all of my awkwardness, and I love her. She's wonderful. I love people like her and I wish there were more people like that in the world. I do wish for a friend though. You know a bff. That's something I've always dreamed of. Someone that I can share secrets with. Whine to. Celebrate with. Talk about guys with. Talk about manga with. Talk about korean dramas. Go eat lunch with. Go places with. Sigh. A girl can dream.
4. God. I love Him. I really do. Sometimes I forget that bc my life is full of unpredictable woohoos, but other days like today I'm just filled with such a profound love that He loves me. I mean. How can he? But he does. And that's just...overwhelmingly...awesome.
5. Extrovert people. Please adopt me. And for those who have or even just taken the time to talk to me, thank you.
Oh and I'd just like to say to those people that spit gum on the sidewalk. That's not very nice. I stepped in it and now my ballet shoes are messed up. Being a crappy person to make other people feel as crappy as you, just makes you a crappier person. Please stop this. Stop it at once you gum spitting on sidewalk people.
That's also really disgusting. Idk where your nasty mouth has been and now it's on the bottom of my shoe. :O eeeewwwwwwww. not good, fools.
Please let me sleep, I'm tired.