Monday, June 12, 2017

♫ I'm no superman I can't take your hand And fly you anywhere You want to go (シ_ _)シ

It's been a year. Quite a year since I've updated. I've graduated college and am facing the biggest test of my life. A test that literally is the pinnacle of all my schooling and I AM FREAKING OUT. lol. I had forgotten about this blog, but I think I need to continue. Life hasn't changed much. Still the same awkward alone kid. Lol. Maybe a bit more jaded.

I need God.

Because there isn't a way that I could have gotten this far without him and there's no way I can continue on without him.

Positive:
Woke up before noon. Lol, that is an accomplishment really bc ever since school ended, I've been so lost. The first 2 weeks I kind of just bummed around and then realized that I needed to get my bum into gear.
I did a practice test today. Not scoring anywhere I want to score, but doing questions is suppose to help.
I got to watch a scary movie(s) today. Okay, so I kind of have this thing for watching bad horror movies. I say bad, but I like them. They just tend to be rated lowly by other people, lol. Lol, or maybe I just have low standards, not sure.

Accomplishment:
Walking...for 30 minutes.
I drank some tea...lol, still working on that staying hydrated goal.
Finished a practice test. I didn't realize how long it takes to do a 75 question test. Not only that, but having to read and rewrite what I got wrong, (lol half the test :(), is so time consuming. It makes me so aware of my tiny attention span.
Oh I updated this blog. It took me like 2 hours to figure out how to change the cursor and to find a way to insert background music. I tried all sorts of code, but found out just embedding a music player was the easiest method. I'm obsessed with this song. It helps me concentrate.

Goals:
I'd like to maintain >60% on these practice tests and my goal was actually >77% but, it's looking like that isn't going to happen. lol.

God. I'm begging you. To please help me remember what I studied. Let these last 4 years not be in vain, but hey, whatever happens, will be what's meant to happen.

I think that's enough procrastinating for now. I'm gonna go back to studying. :) :( I have mixed emotions about this...lol. I forgot to say but the day of my national test will officially be this Friday at 8 in the morning. I have 3 days to remember everything there is to know. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment