Tuesday, May 10, 2016

♪ I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go. And help us to be wise in times when we don't know Let this be our prayer, when we lose our way Lead us to the place, guide us with your grace To a place where we'll be safe

God.
Please. Tomorrow. Let tomorrow go well. Please. Please let me remember the things I need to remember. Please, please, I really want to pass. This is going to be my constant prayer until tomorrow is over. Please God let me remember the stuff I studied. Please let this not be ridiculously hard. Please, God. Let me make it through tomorrow in one piece. Please let me make it through Thursday...please...don't let the final be hard. I heard it is and that's why I'm studying, but...my brain feels like it's falling out. I can't believe I did this to myself. I should have done better earlier instead of scraping by on that last last test. I do this to myself every semester and please, let this be my last struggling one. He even gave us the reading assignments for next semester so I can get a head start. And please, please, I really don't want to be the only one that fails, God. Please. God. Please. I can't. I know, that this is pretty dependent on myself, but...I can't help it. When things get rough, I go to you. And while I know that isn't always good, bc things are according to Your will. Well. I feel better knowing that you haven't let go. Sorry. Sorry. Thank you. And Sorry. Sorry God. And Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment