Tuesday, May 17, 2016

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe Shaking, falling onto my knees ♫

And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches


aH. So catchy~ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

Gratitude:
1. ...I think I said the internet already, but still. Totally grateful for it because how else would I know how to bake a cake with sparse ingredients. I say bake, bc it's baking rn and I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. O.o. Hopefully ok, since the recipe is a bit of a deviation. As long as it's sweet and a slight resemblance to cake, I think I'd be ok c eating it...I think. Update in an hour when I'm done with it. Hey Hey hey~~ Lol. It's done cooking. Lol, the recipe said to cook for an hour and 15, but I took it out about 50 minutes, bc I don't like it to be too dry and it tastes delicious!!! Yum. So I was stuck between putting powdered sugar on top or cool whip. I tried both. And cool whip wins hands down. Lol,  but it actually might be better without anything on it. Url link: http://www.food.com/recipe/hersheys-chocolate-syrup-cake-280713; And I didn't use 15 oz, bc I only had 1 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup(so much cheaper than buying cocoa powder) so I added a bag of hot chocolate...lol don't know if that mattered or not. Also at the beginning I didn't read that it said a cup of butter and just chunked a butter in and started mixing. It turned out chunky. Lol, so I had to put it in the microwave and then mix again. Always learning! And it's cool bc the cupcake/cake turned out edible and that's all that matters~~!! :)

2. Ovens. And microwaves. I mean what? Although I am kind of sad I miss out on the whole fire! Fire bad! thing. And you know the ability to roast marshmallows whenever, ovens and microwaves are really, really convenient. We got some smart cookies in the world.

3. When I was shopping for my carpet cleaner, I was digging around for a penny because the total came out to be 2.51 and the guy was all, "don't worry about the penny." What? Lol. It may not mean a lot to other people, but that was seriously nice of him. That's never happened to me before. I mean wouldn't he come up short later when he had to close the register? Hmm, w/e, I thanked the guy and made my merry way home. So I was just thankful for things like that, that can just make the day so much better. XD

4. Garage door openers. These things are amazing. I didn't want to grab my key when I was leaving the house, so I just went to my car and grabbed the garage door opener. Lol, and I used that to get back into the house. Isn't that nice~ :O

5. My brother gave me putty. Lol. It was yellow and squishy. Wasn't that nice that he remembered me? Lol, yes, bc he's a teenager and teenagers are iffy at best, but isn't he sweet? Lol, I'm glad I'm not an only child. It was his last day too, so when he got home he was all:

AHHHHHH~! MY LAST DAY!!! BOOYAH!!! NOW I CAN SLEEP IN AND NO STRESS AND AHHHHH~~!!!! Lol, it was so funny!!

Accomplishments(bc I think it's good to remind myself of the things I've done, even if they're little things.):
1. I walked to the store to buy carpet cleaner. Lol, let me just say these are the best things ever. You just sprinkle them on your carpet, wait a bit(2-5 minutes), and then vacuum it up. It leaves the place smelling fantastic!!! Lol, no I didn't vacuum today, that's for tomorrow. ;) There was only a lavender and vanilla flavor, but I figured that was better than nothing.
2. I've started the cleaning process! It's time to clean, clean, and clean to get ready for when school starts.
3. I lost my box for my rental books. I ripped my room apart trying to find it but, no luck. Man, I was really angry, but I was all, sigh, I have other things to do, so I'll just deal with it later. And guess what? Guess what??? O_O When I walked to the store, the guy was restocking the shelves and lo and behold what was presented before my eyes??? A box that was the perfect size to fit my 2 textbooks(mind you these two things weigh together 18 lbs and can't be held with one hand, so I needed a pretty big box; darn college.). So I got my courage up and asked if I could have it. He was all, sure, why not. I was all yay! Thank you~ Lol, it was a nice turn of events and kind of made my day! :) Lol back to the point. I boxed up and taped the box so all I got to do now is drop them off at the post office before next week, which is when they're due. :)

Water count: 2 cups. Lol. Today was not a water day.  I'll be honest...I really don't like the taste of water. The only time it tastes good is after exercise. I have this mug that I bought from A to Z and it's awesome! It fits exactly 2 cups of water, so I only have to fill it 4 times a day to get my dosage...lol, but wouldn't you know that's the hardest part~!! Lol, I really don't like standing there waiting for the water to fill, but I convince myself to do it by treating it as an exercise. Lol, hey walking to the water cooler will help you get off the couch~ Lol, it works sometimes but most of the time it's just w/e. I really want an 8 cup cup, so I can just fill it once and bam. Once I'm done, I'm done. ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ

Math problem:
Addition: 29 Woooo! Getting better!!! <3
Subtraction: 5 gawrsh. Breaking the high score is hard...but I'll keep trying. :)
Multiplication: 10! Yes!!! New high score!!! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ It's getting easier!!!
Division: 3! Yay, another new high score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for division which is so dificil~
Mixed Ops:  13!! Yeah!! today is just breaking scores day!!!♪└|∵|┘♪

Season 6 Episode 5 of The Middle. Axl spoke to me man. Lol. He's right. I had that same thought process. People always tell you what to do and than when college hits, they all leave you alone and you've...just got to figure things out. It is scary. I'm thankful the writer was able to put this fear into a relatable tv show so kids can realize that they're not alone. It's normal to be scared. It's ok to freak out, but don't stay freaked out. Lol. You'll figure things out and don't forget that you can always ask for help. :O :)

No comments:

Post a Comment