Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hey, don't write yourself off yet It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on. (。☉౪ ⊙。) ♫

~Just try your best, try everything you can. And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away~
Everything, everything will be just fine,
Everything, everything will be alright, alright.

Positive:
Today is pizza day. I haven't had pizza hut in forever! They're probably my favorite place to eat. XD Pepperoni! Pepperoni! PEPPERONI!!! Lol, I'm reminded of the spongebob episode where they place their hands in the air, and say ravioli, ravioli, ravioli! Or something like that~

I read a good manga today. Lol yes, I was suppose to be studying...but I'm doing that now! And isn't that all that matters in the end????? 

Lol, it was called: Torikago no Tsugai. It's a survival story. I love these! And by survival I mean a group of people placed into a place that has traps and games they have to figure out to try and get to the end and survive. WARNING: people are going to DIE. Which should have been given a dead giveway(haha, pun, morbid one, but still...) when I said survival, but just in case you don't like death. But then again who does. Ah, anyways, nd the manga was completed, so booyah! And the art style was pleasing to look at, not my favorite, but tolerable. 

Granted romance is my chink, but I love a good survival manga too. The ending...well, not really satisfying , but I have maybe 2 mangas where I'm ever satisfied with the ending, and I've read a ton of manga, so I just don't like endings in general. I'm glad the male lead wasn't irritating like most male leads in shounen manga. And thank you author for not making this a harem shounen manga. I hate those. But I can understand why it's created that way considering it is written for a male demographic. I just wish those mangas concentrated more on story telling. But I guess the same can be said for shoujo manga. I hate most of the female leads in them too, and I used to be a fan of reverse harem, but now I just can't stand harems anymore bc someone always, ALWAYS, gets hurt. And I don't like that. Well now that I ranted on that...

What I meant to say was that I've been searching for a good manga to read since summer's coming up and all, but the manga I just mentioned is the first one I've read in a while that was actually long, complete, and good to read. So thank you author-san for writing such a wonderful story. :)

Accomplished:
I turned in that part I had to do...it was bad, but oh well, I did what I had to do. Hopefully the presentation goes just as well. :( But, well, here's hoping. :I

Looking forward to:
Getting tomorrow's project done and over with. Group projects absolutely slay me. I cannot do them. They burn. I thought it was an individual teaching thing, but then she was all its groups, and I froze up, and urk, I just wanna say, NOT NOW!! This and next week are finals week so it's been frantic. 

Is the font less black today? Idk, it looks that way...

Time~Time~Please make these next two weeks fly by~~

I really hope I survive these next two weeks. It's going to be brutal. This week alone, I've got 3 tests. I've got 1 group project. I've got a "social gathering" that I rea~lly DON'T want to attend bc not only is it at an expensive restaurant, it's with people I wouldn't necessarily classify as "friends"; they're barely even classmates. Urk. I wonder how early I could leave without being "rude". ◍´Д‵◍ aH, and I've got to go shopping for a graduation present, but that part will be fun! I like shopping!! Lol, there's my positive.

Then next week, I got finals. FINALS. That I seriously have to do legit well on. But y'know. No pressure there. PRESSURE! PRESSSUUUUREEE!!! 

...did I mention I don't do well under pressure? Hahahahahahahah, lol, this isn't a funny laugh, it's a hysterical one. (⊙_◎)

WHAT THE EFF? This is why I never wanna get married. This is also why I had planned to move out since I was in junior high, but since I don't work, and would rather not go into debt...THE HECK??? Ungrateful. Why don't you just do it yourself if you're just going to complain about how I do it????????????? What even is that? If you're not even able to show you're grateful...what IS THIS??? Ugh, maybe this is my late teenage rebellion blooming again. Lol. About the marriage thing, I don't ever want to be talked like that, I want to wear the pants in the relationship. The eff, how dare you talk to me like that? Equal my butt. Grr. 

I can't even complete a thought bc this is the dream for me? Have I ever talked about my dream? Well I'll tell you this, it is definelty not the american dream of getting married, having 2.5 children, and then living happily ever after. That's complete and utter boring bologna. 

I don't want to get married. Maybe when I'm like 80, then I can be married for 20 years and then die... but I can't imagine spending >40+ years with a person. And I don't want to have kids either. When I was in junior high(lol those were my future planning days), I said I wanted to adopt. I always wanted to adopt. Because I don't want there to be a kid in the world with half my genes. That's just cruel. My life has not been a cupcake. And bless my kid's heart, I will not make anyone else carry half of my genes, that's just horrible. I don't want to burden a person with that. And then, there's the whole we got a lot of kids in this world that don't have parents already. I should at least try and do something there.

I always wanted to go abroad and work in one of those orphanages, y' know like a manga character? Lol, then find a little sprite that'll be attached to me and we'll bond and that can be my child, and lol I'm revealing too much aren't I? The future is still far wide and open. We'll see. Or rather, God, I leave it up to you what you want me to do. But please, I hope marriage, especially one that's similar to marriages that I see, is not one that I'll have to partake in. 

I've never tried the hand tossed pizza at pizza hut. I usually I just get pan, but they're charging me an extra dollar for that, so I went for the hand-tossed one...I wonder if it's good. It probably is, though bc pizza hut has good pizza. I think. (*☉౪ ⊙。)

No comments:

Post a Comment