Monday, May 2, 2016

So I bare my skin And I count my sins And I close my eyes And I take it in ♪

Idk what is wrong with me today but since about 30 minutes into my 8 o'clock class I started feeling nauseous. I thought it was bc I was hungry. So when I went to eat at 11 I thought the nausea would go away but it didn't and irk my stomach just feels awful. :( I imagine this is similar to morning sickness except I'm not vomiting. Or at least I'm trying not to. Idk how much longer I'm going to last. I still have to present and I have a test and a picture and 2 more classes. And...hey maybe it's bc I only got 4 hours of sleep? I was planning to take a nap like I usually do after lunch, but I had to study today. Maybe the change is messing up my equilibrium. But that might not be all that is. I don't think that that is all though. I wish I could finish this presentation soon.

I'm starting to talk gibberish...

Positive+Accomplishment:
Got presentation done. Finished with one of my finals. Took 2 of my tests. Man, wait a minute this could go under accomplishment. Screw it, I'm combining the two today. Took a shower.

Looking forward to:
Shopping for graduation present tomorrow. Idk if they're even out yet, but we'll see.

Isn't it sad when some relationships end? I mean we weren't close, but it's already about to be over? IDK. just trying to get my life together.

I think I'm gonna get a fish. I wanna get a fish. But I'm suppose to go to Canada this summer. Can I bring my fish with me then? Would it survive such a journey? I don't have friends to give my fish to, and the only people that I know have cats/dogs so the fish might die. I don't want my fish to die. I wish I knew how to take care of a fish. I would love my fish. He would be my fishy. I would name him fishy. Isn't that a nice name?

I should study. FINALS~~~ FINALS~~~~ No that's not a ghost. It's my soul screaming for mercy.

I feel dirty. In body and feelings. Not dirty perverted feelings. But dirty like bad dirty. Like I did something wrong...but not sure what I did wrong. I'm sorry.

I bet I do a lot of things wrong. I'm just not quick enough to catch my insults. I really don't mean to. At least I don't think I do. Once again, I'm sorry. Not that you're reading this, whoever I've insulted...or maybe you are? Lol. One last time, I'm sorry. That sounds sarcastic. Can writing sound sarcastic? I was being sincere. Really. It stills sounds...er looks sarcastic. . Let's just conclude with I'm a bad person and I should spend summer bettering myself.

I need to drink the rest of this milk. It's in a really big cup. Like a teacup. You know those things you spin on at the amusement park? But smaller? Lol. That'd be cool to have at home though I don't like being dizzy. It'd just be a cool chair. Hahaha, I could put milk in it and have a GIANT teacup of milk. Or coffee. I bet I'd be razzed for days.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What to do. What to do. (┐΄✹ਊ✹)┐ Urk. That pit in my stomach isn't going away. I feel like I did something bad...:(

Burp. I finished it. My stomach feels like it's colliding with my heart. It's too full!! But I definitely :) like warm milk better than cold milk. Just something about it.

Hahaha, did I even write anything significant today? Probably not. I'm torn between revealing too much about my life and not enough. It would be scary if somebody I knew found this. I should make things less obvious huh? Idk what I'm talking about anymore. G'night then the other billions of people in the world. May your life be working out better than mine, and if not...you can join my milk party! Or fish party? Or chocolate party? Or we can just sit together and do stuff that normal people do. Lol. IDK what that is. Aw. I was planning to stop writing, but my fingers won't stop.

Seriously. Good night. I got to sleep. The sheeps are calling~ Lol. it doesn't recognize sheeps as a correctly spelled word. Haha, had to ask my brother if I spelled that right. I DID! I knew I knew how to spell. ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

No comments:

Post a Comment