Friday, May 13, 2016

Try and turn the tables I wish you'd unclench your fists And unpack your suitcase Lately there's been too much of this But don't think it's too late ♫

I PASSSEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA, TAKE THAT 3RD SEMESTER!!!!!!!! Take that stupid stereotypes where you have to be part of the in crowd to pass! IN YOUR FREAKING FACEs! THIS IS FOR ALL THE OUTCASTS, AND MISFITS, AND THOSE THAT JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIT IN OUT THERE!!! I PASSSSSEEEEDDDDD!!!! "YOU HAVE TO HAVE A STUDY GROUP OR ELSE YOU'LL FAIL" MY BUTT!!! IT JUST TAKES SOME HARD CORE EFFORT, AND PRAYER, AND BAM! bAM! BAMMM!!! HahahahahahA!!!!

Gosh, I can finally breathe again!!!!!!...lol shut up part of my brain that's whispering "for now." I'll get to it when I get to it. Dang party pooper won't even let me enjoy my fruits of labor.

I was gonna put an ascii picture of a person doing a victory dance, but 1) I am no artist my dear, and 2) I can't find one on the internet lol.

So instead, here's an ascii art of a bunny, just bc bunnies:

(\__/)
(='.'=) 
(")_(")   and then another just bc, you know bunny.  ::: (\_(\
                                                                                   *: (=’ :’) :*
                                                                                   •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
 

Lol. Aren't they sweet? Positive:
I got the results for my test yesterday afternoon. Lol, I kept checking online to see if she posted the score. It was driving me nuts. But since, I seriously stayed up to 3 in the morning studying, I passed out about 9 last night. Lol, earliest I've slept in a while.

Man, that was hardcore studying though, I even did the whole, record yourself and then play it while you sleep thing. Idk if it worked, since I didn't dream about anything that was in my notes, but it did help to listen to it when I was paying attention. Lol I would get to listen to the first 10 minutes, and then I passed out.

Accomplishment:
I did some things I've been meaning to get done. Fixed my social security card problem. Used all the money on my school card. Lol, and yesterday I started the process of cleaning. Got to get rid of this semester's accumulated trash.

I thought about keeping it since I'm a perpetual hoarder, but I don't want too much luggage.

Aha! When I got my results yesterday I was in my room and I JUMPED ON MY BED OUT OF JOY. IT WAS AWESOME!! lOL, until I heard a crack. Lol. People like me probably shouldn't jump on a bed. Lol. It was fun and reminded me of the trampoline we used to have. I would have jumped more, if I wasn't so afraid the bed was going to break. But it was fun, and something I've never done before, but now I see why people do it. It makes me want to get a bed that I could jump on...lol or just get a trampoline.

Looking forward to:
SUMMMMMMMMMMER!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF FINALS!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the weekend, but you know what, for the next 3 months, it'll be a weekend!! insert evil cackle!! Man, I'm gonna miss summer.

Not to be a bummer, but this is legit going to be my last summer ever. Next year by this time, I should either be in a job...or lol, there's really no other alternative. I have to have a job by then, bc I'll be done with school!!!!!!!! Gah!!! 1 more year, and I'll be done with college!!!!!!! That means, lol, I'll finally be getting on with my adult life! No~ Lol. Yes? Idk.

The frick? What the heck is wrong with her? I give respect to those who give me respect. If you're going to talk to me with an attitude, you're going to be getting attitude back. And if that makes me a brat well then fine. this is going to be my bratty years then. Bc, heck, I was a dang good child. I did everything I was told. Not once did I break the rules. Gosh, I want to move out sooo bad. I can't stand the nagging anymore. Idk if this is moodswings for me or what, but I know, my mom's done a lot for me. Heck she's done everything. But every time she talks, it just irritates me. I've been here way too long. But again, I can't move out until I get a job.  Ugh. I just read what I wrote. I really am a brat. I've calmed down. Lol, I'm watching Aladdin.

And no really. I am a brat. A totally worthless one. Gosh. I need to work on my heart. I am grateful for all she's done. I'm sorry for the rant, mom. Just going through my teenage years...lol even though I'm no longer a teenager.

Man wouldn't it be nice to have a magic carpet? :P Or a genie? Or a pet monkey? Lol. Or a pet tiger? I was going to get a goldfish today, but...even though goldfishes are only 17cents. Turns out to be a suitable living space for them is about 300 bucks. Lol. What? I mean, turns out they're suppose to grow to be a feet long...and my little goldfish bowl...lol, would be too cramped for it. So, tis for another day.

I'm on a disney marathon.

And I promised my brother a couple weeks ago, that since it's summer that I would go walking. Lol. 3 hours in the morning. And then 1 hour in the afternoon.

Bro. Dude. This is not cool. I weighed myself and I've gained about 10 lbs since I started college. Stupid stress eating. Hopefully I'll be satisfied with my weight by the end of this summer. And Lol, I wrote promise. But I meant bet. I don't remember the amount he either said 50 or 100 dollars. We never actually pay each other, but it's fun to pick an amount.

Lol. Haven't you ever thought that it would be fun to live in a place with princes and maids and? Lol a chance to fall in love with a different social class? Man, time travel. Man disney makes it look so fun.

Lol. "I didn't expect you to answer!!" Talking animals too. Lol, wait no. Yeah? Would that mean I'd have to be vegetarian? IDK. I don't want to think about this.

I got to get my act together. This summer will be meaningful. >:D

Gah!! See, dreams do come true!!!!Or rather, hard work does pay off!! :O XD




No comments:

Post a Comment