Saturday, April 30, 2016

(º̩̩́⌣º̩̩̀ʃƪ) It's too cold outside For angels to fly ♪

Positive:
I got 12+ hours of sleep!! I showered so now I'm clean and rested up for the next week! Yes! 2 more weeks! I wish I had friends to spend the summer with...but I'll just concentrate on losing some weight...or not really losing wt so my arms don't look like my thighs...lol

on that note, my toes are really weird looking. They look like fingers. Which I guess is kind of cool, but not really? IDK

Accomplished:
I didn't say this before bc I forgot, but I think this goes under this category. You know about my social anxiety issues right? Well on pretzel day, lol let me think about when that was...lol nvm, let me go google it, it was Tuesday, I got a coupon to get a text saying I could get a free pretzel and so I debated whether to go or not...

Lol, it was free so I really wanted to get it, but then I would have to explain how I had a text and I was supposed to get a free pretzel and what if they didn't know what I was talking about? What if they said I needed a coupon? What if they didn't believe me? ๑ΘдΘ๑

Yup. But, I decided to gather my courage and go. And I got it! And it was good. And I shared it with my mom and brother(except he refused it..lol).

But I bring it up bc I got another free pretzel coupon but for a different place and I'm suppose to go get it today and all those worries before are starting to crop up and bleck. I can do it right? Lol. I wish I was able to say that confidently.

Looking forward to:
Tomorrow being Sunday! I got a weekend where I can study hard, laugh hard, and just try to survive these next two weeks! :C Lol that was suppose to be a happy face. :D Lol, c, and d are close in the alphabet.  So close enough.

So if you see someone you went to school with, would you go say hi? For me, it's no. I'm the kind of person who once I see someone who could possibly know me, I would duck behind whatever's available, wherebeit a tree, sign, different aisle, or whatever, I can't do it.

And by it, I mean:

"Hey my name!"

"...hey! How are you?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Yup, about the same..."

"Yeah..."

"Yup..."

"So..."

"...I'll see ya later then ok?" Scurries away as fast as I can without looking back. And that's the sum of most of the conversations in real life except with awkward silences interlaced. A joy isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment