Tuesday, March 29, 2016

♫ And you're a cherry blossom You're about to bloom ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。

You're beautiful. I don't care if you're a boy or girl or whatever. You were carefully constructed, every cell, every bone, every organ, every body part, every single part of you. You're made of trillions of little cells that work hard each day so that you can talk, can breathe, can listen, can hear, can smell, can think, can walk, so that you can live. That's like a trillion little people inside you working together. Having that many people work together for a cause is a miracle. You are a miracle. Your heart beats ~115,200 times a day!! 100000+ times!!! And get this, you don't even have to think about it. It does it by itself, because you were meant to be alive. You were nothing but a little itty bitty baby once, and now you've grown with your own thoughts, and feelings, and memories, and experiences, and dreams, and wishes, and all I want is for you to be happy. That's all I want for anybody. I don't care if you're bad, have done bad things, have done unforgivable things, have done things that you'll regret for the rest of your life, or if you've always done the right thing, I don't care about any of that. I don't have any right to judge any of that. I just want you to be happy. Isn't that all anyone ever wants? When it comes down to it. All the stuff that we are greedy for: love, lust, money, friends, family, stuff...all of it is because we want to be happy. And I know, I know, bad stuff happens in life. Tragic, horrific, stuff that should never, never, ever, happen, but it does. And it breaks us down until we are literally on the floor, crouched in fetal position and wondering what on Earth are we doing here? Why are we even alive? If this pain means being alive, then I don't want it. But DON'T BE DECEIVED. We're humans. We were gifted with a memory, a heart, and a soul that heals with time. We all want the same thing...so why are we hurting each other? It doesn't help anyone. When has saying mean things ever been good? There is hope. Hang in there. Besides...when someone insults you...nothing is more fun than complimenting them in exchange. Because then they're like 〈(゜。゜) lol. Spread love, not hate. Spread kindness, not meanness. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° lol, actually that emoji looks kinda insane...lol w/e we're all a little messed up anyways. But always remember, IT'S OKAY.

And I'm not saying you have to become a saint...just don't become someone's worst nightmare.

oop, it's past midnight, again. Sorry I just...I'm tired of seeing stories about kids, people, being bullied...just why, why, would you do something like that? And people who comment with insults and derogatory remarks. Sick of stories of people killing each other. Why we gotta be hatin on each other. We all humans. We all got beating hearts. We all gonna be dead in the end. So why waste time, energy, on negativity?

grrr...I'm glad I can write out all of my thoughts. I gots a lot of 'em.

something positive about that day:
I got my glasses adjusted!! Lol, but I think they're falling down again...the lady said it had something to do with it being plastic lenses. :(. But! I have a certain hairstyle that actually looks go~od with it. Or at least I think looks good with it~And that's all that matters~Like I said, I'm starting to look in the mirror and being happy with what I see, it's weird bc I've been hating on myself for a while, so it's also really satisfying. Yay!(*˙︶˙*)☆*°

Oh I also got invited to go to winter jam with a childhood friend. I haven't seen her since...lol, Christmas. So it's been a while. Like I said, I'm bad at keep contact with people. I'm working on the whole socialization, but at a sloth's pace mind you. It's still progress. I responded early to the text instead of waiting a whole day like I usually day. Texting is so awkward for me. Lol nvm, everything is awkward for me, but I'll do it eventually. And as long as I've done it, even if it's bad, or awkward, I put it in my full effort, and I can sleep at night.

 what I had accomplished:
Poo. lol, not literally, well maybe. But interesting but possibly disgusting fact. Diarrhea, if it hurts, it's because of the acidity. I mean if you think about it, it shouldn't hurt since it's mostly water, but man...it's like lava, dude. It freaking burns. Lol, sorry too personal and too disgusting.

Oh! I wrote a page for one of my past fanfiction Inuyasha ideas. I haven't written in a while, and it was nice to continue with my ideas and see the words fill up the pages and the story start to unfold.

Oh and I also learned about how glasses and contacts DO NOT make your eyes worse. No matter their prescription. The reason eyes get worse is because of strain. Our eyes get tired when the prescription is too weak or too strong, but the eyes are amazing, so they always adjust. Oh! Like that glasses that makes the world look upside down. Our eyes can even adjust to that. And then when we take the glasses of they adjust back to the real world. Lol, they cool like that. And the 20/20 rule thing. I'm trying to do that. Because eyes get dry looking at the computer screen all the time without blinking. So for every 20 minutes I look away for 20 seconds. idk if it'll work, but can't hurt to try. lol, can't have my eyes getting worse, they precious!!

something I looked forward to the next day:
hmmmmm....I only have 1 class tomorrow and its at night so I get to sleeeeep iinnnn!!!! Yay!!! I love sleep. It's my best friend. (≖ᴗ≖๑) hehehe

and remember...YOU'RE A CHERRY BLOSSOM! YOU'RE ABOUT TO BLOOM!!! LOL, for all I know you could already be blooming!!! (❍❛‿❛❍❋) ❀.(*´◡`*)❀. So either way, YAY YOU!! YAY ME! YAY EVERYBODY!!!! Have good dreams. Live your dreams. Be someone else's dreams. Dream new dreams when you've achieved your old dreams. Just keep on dreaming...lol, but don't forget to live. XD

lol, sorry I'm full of cheesy quotes and inspirational(or are they?) comments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment