Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you ♪ OOO.OOO

It's spring break and my days are blurring together. Lol. I forget what day is which. My sleep schedule is radically random. I just woke up from a 4 nap after walking and it's midnight. Lol...but I need to sleep now but I'm not sleepy. Hmm. :O

something positive about that day:
I got to eat my asian buffet!!! And cookie cake!!! It was deliciously heart attacking inducing! Lol. I regret nothing!!!! we also got my mom's, mine, and brother's passports applications filled and turned in. The picture I took there wasn't half bad...I was a little iffy about it, but it was bright white. And didn't take long; the longest thing was waiting in the post office line...lol. That was like an hour wait.

Just in case you don't know. You just go to the post office with application, birth certificate, and copy of driver's licence, hand it to the dude. He takes your picture. He looks over the forms. You swear everything is true and then sign and its a done deal. Pay that dude and then go over to the post office side and pay them the processing fee. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

what I had accomplished:
We also got my mom's, mine, and brother's passports applications filled and turned in. The picture I took there wasn't half bad...I was a little iffy about it, but it was bright white. And didn't take long; the longest thing was waiting in the post office line...lol. That was like an hour wait.

And, even though my throat is actually feeling worse, but only on one side O.o (left side), I went walking today. Which actually feels really nice compared to sitting inside all the time. Lol, I really love exercising, but I always have a lack of motivation to do it...I hate the process but love the outcome. 

OOooh and big accomplishment! There was a mixup at the passport place and I got a little irritated...lol I was pissed actually, but my rebound time was actually really good. Usually when I get mad, I stay mad for the longest time, but today, in less than an hour, I was back to being happy. Dude. That's tic tac awesome. I didn't waste time being mad, and instead laughed it off. IT WAS NI~~CCE. Lol. 

something I looked forward to the next day:
Tomorrow I get to go with my dad to do his passport and then we'll be done with this passport business!! Yata! A load off my shoulders and another thing to mark off the list of things to do.

This is actually written at 2 in the morning...but hopefully I'll remember to write tomorrow's before midnight. Like I said, my sleeping schedule is wacko rn.

OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL BRO!!! LOL HIM AND HIS MONKEY CAKE. THE COLOR SCHEME WAS SOOOO PRETTY!!! BLACK, WHITE, AND BLUE WITH THE GREEN LEAVES...IT WAS NIIICE!!! AND SUPER DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment