Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Don't you worry, don't you worry, child. See heaven's got a plan for you. ♫ :O

something positive about that day:
I got to talk to him today; he called out to me. It wasn't nearly as awkward as it was the first time we talked. Still awkward silences, but there was mostly me laughing. Haha, lol, I think I did well in trying to come up with topics to talk about...mostly just class topics though because I find that easiest to related to. And, he talked some too...lol, at least when I let him. He's such a nice kid; honestly, we go the same way, so it's good that our paths have intersected. It gives me a chance to work on my talking to boys...I don't want to say phobia but more like inadequacy. Gosh, there I go again. No. Bad thoughts. I do talk well to people...once I get to know them. In fact, I can hold conversations, just give me time.

something I had accomplished:
I...got my homework done...at least what I had planned on getting done. I got the reading part all settled. And, I even got to start on my other reading assignment. And I got a headstart on ordering my brother's cookie cake, so take that procrastination!!! Haha. In YO face!

something I looked forward to the next day:
I get to go to a middle school tomorrow and shadow!! Yay! Back to the middle school days, gosh that was such a long time ago. Lol. It's gonna be awkward showing up in my uniform, but it'll be cool to see what she does in her job. I wish we had more days like this in high school, so I could have explored my options more instead of just diving into a career, but I'm doing alright where I am...lol, I think...let's turn that into yes, you are doing AWESOME, you person you. Lol. Seriously, this bad negative thinking is a lot harder to kick than I thought. It's so easy to think but...or you know...for every good thing that I can come up with. But, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna rewire you brain and YOU'LL be doing my bidding, instead of the other way around!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Lol, that's all folks. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment