Saturday, March 26, 2016

Got me singin' like Na na na na everyday ♪ ヽ(o´∀`)ノ♪♬

something positive about that day:
Oh! I recorded Mulan, watched it, and then danced at 3 in the morning in the living room to Make a Man out of you. It was AWESOME. My choreography was on point. ⁽⁽◝( • ω • )◜⁾⁾ I also read an instagram post about how basically everyday you should choose wisely what you wear bc that could be the outfit you die in(morbid...but ya know). So when I went out today(shocker! Yes, I saw the sun and greeted hello), I actually contemplated outfits...and I got to say, I was looking go~oood today. Instead of flinching when I saw myself in the mall mirrors, I had to take a second look, bc hey, I didn't look like a trashcan, I looked like an average human. LOl, it was a nice change bc usually I cringe when I see myself in those mirrors. 

This is good bc bad self esteem will get me nowhere. So baby steps, but one day I want to be comfortable with the person I see in the mirror. Lol, but not too obsessed like Narcissus. Moderation, man, moderation.

And! I found some hats that actually fit my head. Now this is amazing, bc my head is the size of jupiter. Really, hats have never been my friend and I found some fabulous hats. I didn't buy them though bc 20$ for a hat is just ridiculous, just nice to know that there are hats out there that are flattering for my head. 

I also found my brother's Christmas present!! So my brother has always wanted a dog. Or a cat. Or a hamster...lol, really any pet will do. But my parents don't like pets bc...they tend to go from outside to inside and make the house "dirty". So while shopping today, I found doggy slippers! And they were only 4$!!! That's crazy! I've never found slippers to be so cheap! And they were so freaking soft!! Like a teddy bear and when I tried them on...IT WAS LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!!!! Not that I've ever done that before, but I'm sure that's what it would feel like! Or well I guess you would fall through the cloud since it's just air...Agh, shut up logical side of my brain! IT FELT LIKE CLOUDS!! (`ε´)

what I had accomplished:
lol, what did I do today? OOOHH, I went shopping today! I found ma sunscreen. Ha! Sun! Try and burn me now!...that was a joke. Please don't burn me. I WILL DIE. Literally. And found some awesome bargains. Got 5 items for count it, 15 dollars! Bam. That's ~3$ an item. Talk about feeling accomplished. I get a rush from buying things that are on sale. It makes me feel like I beat the system. Like I'm sticking it to the man. Lol. I never really went through a rebellious phase, but more like as the years go on, I do random rebellious acts...and then feel sorry for being rebellious. Lol.

Oh, I came upon that epiphany today too. I'm a late bloomer. A re~ally late bloomer. Either that or, I started off super mature and am now regressing...I'm stuck between the two theories. Lol, I seem to be getting a lot of epiphanies these days. Hmm. Brain's working overtime.

something I looked forward to the next day:
Getting my butt in gear to do some serious hw. Hoot hoot! Seriously. I'm gonna be more productive tomorrow than I have the who~le spring break...lol, which actually isn't that hard to do considering just how inactive I've been. And being productive is good, bc it gives me sense of accomplishment. Accomplishment makes me feel like a human being...lol, instead of a potato.

Me: ARE YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH? WELL ARE YOU?!!??

Bro: How can I be scared when I can't even remember the truth? -deadpan-

Dude. Seriously. My brother...he says the best stuff. I'm gonna write a story just based on that 2 sentence convo. I can already see a story playing out in my head. __φ(。。)

No comments:

Post a Comment