Friday, March 18, 2016

♪I'm on my way so don't close that gate :)

something positive about that day:
I got to eat cakepops!!! And they were amazing!! Chocolate and vanilla flavor. Oooh and chocolate truffle. But the best part of the day was I didn't get paired with the birthday girl. Nothing against her, but we just don't get along well because we're complete opposites. Thank goodness I got the chick I did bc she was amazingly nice!!!

what I had accomplished:
I actually did my part in lab instead of waiting for her to do it. Bc, I'm more of a follower than a leader, but I did what I could.


 something I looked forward to the next day:
Tomorrow's saturday!!! AND officially the start of my SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!! SO I'm defininitiely going to sleep in and hopefully some rest heals this sore throat, bc it hurts to swallow. Gah, I'm going to bed, it's 11:57; but didn't want to forget my positive things for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment