Friday, March 25, 2016

♬ You told me, "Yes" You held me high And I believed when you told that lie ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Yawn~ Getting more than 8 hours of sleep makes me sleepy. Getting less than 8 hours of sleep makes me sleepy. Lol, I'm just always sleepy. I'm pretty sure that's a medical problem...but who doesn't have something wrong with them these days? (*´з`)口゚。゚口(・∀・ )

something positive about that day:
I just ate a chocolate sandwich ice cream drowned in chocolate syrup. It didn't need any more chocolate...lol, who am I kidding, you can always use more CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE! DID YOU SAY CHOCOLATE?!?!(lol, spongebob). And half a bag of chips...It's amazing if you think how easy it is to gain weight, but how ridiculously difficult it is to lose weight. Though I have to admit, exercising is fun...correction. The feeling you get after exercising is fun. The exercise part is where you start to question yourself.

Also it's about to be midnight...so not sure about my life choices at the moment. But what can you do. ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭

what I had accomplished:
I was able to get all of my photos and videos transferred onto my flash drive thanks to the handy dandy INTERNET. What would I do without you, internet? Seriously, when the internet and well lights went out in our neighborhood for ~9 hours, I felt like I had been transported back to the caveman days. All I had were sticks and dirt to play with. Ek. Not one of my finer moments. But the usb worked!! And seriously, google is amazing. They totally deserve their billion dollar company.

People of the internet too, I thank thee.

I was able to watch videos from a couple Christmases ago and video is an amazing tech too. So much better than still pictures! But they cost so much memory. The funniest one I'd have to say is one of myself dancing to 'Why can't we be friends' lol, it's pure gold. Man, if I had gone to prom, I would have beat the pants off of all of them dancers. ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) ((┘ ̄ω ̄)┘(「• ω •)「 lol, these are actually pretty similar to my epic dance moves. Ahem. A dance video that will never see the light of day. Of course. One of my secret videos that'll be buried with me when I die! Not to be morbid, but it was embarrassing to even watch myself groove. (//ω//)

something I looked forward to the next day:
shopping!! I have a 10$ credit to spend. I also have to look for suncreen bc it's getting to be around that time. I heard sun damage is really bad, but it's one of those silent killer things.


It's surprising, but it's getting easier to come up with these. Taking a different perspective on situations in life that just seem, to put it bluntly, poopy, can make life a heck of a lot nicer. Life can be a pile of poo, but you don't have to concentrate on how bad it smells/looks, just look at its other good qualities. That poop came from something actually quite tasty. It can actually be used as manure. And hey, everything in this world is recycled. What comes in, comes out, and comes back in.

Lol, I have no clue how I got to this point, but I think this metaphor got taken a little too far. G'night world and all its inhabitants. ~(˘▽˘)~

No comments:

Post a Comment