Tuesday, April 19, 2016

:) By the way I made it through the day I watch the world outside ♫

I remember what I was so happy about over the past weekend I finally got my passport!!! Ah, it's soooo cool looking! ANd shiny and soft and nice looking and now I can travel freely and see the world! XD

Positive:
I found a new korean variety show to watch! It's called fantastic duo and it has singing and competition and I just love it so much!!! I just found it about an hour ago after finishing the new episode of 1d2n which was really charming. Jong min ah is such a doll.

I've always wanted to be a singer, if only I had the voice for it...lol. BUT that doesn't stop me from singing. I sing all the time. (Г・ω・)г

Accomplishment:
Finished one chapter for the test monday, you know that test I gotta pass to make it through this semester! And it was surprisingly an interesting chapter, so it was fun to read, go figure.

Looking forward to:
Suppose to be making food tomorrow...cake and granola bars? Lol, gonna try to make granola bars out of instant oatmeal and raspberry mojito cake...not sure how that's gonna go, but well...I'll update tomorrow.

...lol unless the house is burnt down. Cooking can be dangerous. (❁°͈▵°͈)

4 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!! ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

No comments:

Post a Comment