Thursday, April 28, 2016

♫ Did you feel you were tricked By the future you picked? ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾ

IDK how to do this? HOW DO I TALK TO PEOPLE????????????

When I signed up for this major I didn't think I was gonna have to deal with politics and learn how to kiss people's butts? What? It's like I'm hanging on an edge and my mortal enemy is the only one there. So my only choices are to plummet to my death or throw away all pride/dignity/morals and appeal to my mortal enemy. The choices aren't very pleasant either way.

positive:
...done with my long thursdays! Lol today was my last day for that class so glad I'm done there.

accomplishment:
I went "out to eat" with my "classmates". Lol so many quotation marks bc I'm not really sure if those are the correct words. Gosh I hate eating out with other people. I'd rather stay in. Socializing? BS. It's just gossiping. And restaurants are rip off artists. I would have rather saved my money; yeah I'm a scrooge sue me. I had already brought my own lunch. I should have just declined the offer. Gah. But no, a part of me was all, hey here's a chance to get close to classmates, don't decline! Blah blah blah. NVM. It's done and over with.

I'm really stupid bc this happens multiples times and I always come to the same conclusion: I'd rather have eaten alone and at home. It's my comfort space. I like my comfort space.

I have one...two more social forced outings and I should be home free for this semester. Gosh, I can freaking do this. >:I

looking forward to:
grrrr...grrrr...what do I even have to look forward to? Sleep? Lol. Usually after the 12 hour days I just conk out. Hopefully I do that tomorrow too.

What am I doing with my life? Hopefully the answer will come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment