Thursday, April 14, 2016

♪ /(・ × ・)\ Old but I'm not that old Young but I'm not that bold

...I'm stressing really, really bad rn. Today is the first in a while that I've felt so drained. Honestly, anxiety is such a killer. And these new glasses while cool looking, are giving my left eye a major headache. New glasses=better vision but headaches.

...ooh baby tomorrow's the day when I'm going to have to face all my fears, so God, please don't let go of my hand. Please help me get through this semester...please...it's been such a rough ride that if I fail now...Idk what I'm going to do...so I'm going to give it my all, but God...please...

something positive about the day:
Got up to school on time and didn't get lost. It was really just a straight path.

Oh! And I found this AMAZING korean drama yesterday and it's been my source of happiness, it's called Crime Squad. Love it, so much!! Watched 2 episodes yesterday and 2 today. I'm trying to pace myself...but we'll see how that goes. The main leads are daebak!

what I had accomplished:
Went walking even though I felt exhausted.

Actually wrote in this blog even though I'm not feeling motivated, at all.

something I look forward to the next day:
It being over.


So people of the Earth, have a good day tomorrow, and if it turns out to stink...well, we'll enjoy our stinky days together(because these bad days just make us more grateful for the good days)...through the power of venting and the internet and bad habits like eating and obsessing over online shows...lol, it's how I deal. And that's okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment