Monday, April 4, 2016

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed Get along with the voices inside of my head ♫

Oh, today was a good day even though it was monday. Lol, monday's are starting to lose their rep as being a bad day!!

something positive about that day:
a classmate of mine gave me bamboo. Lol, it was one of the sweetest things ever!! It wasn't even just a little bit either, it was a whole jar!! People like that really are just too sweet for this world. I wish I was better at socializing so I could give the person back something in return.

Got to see new episode of running man!! Running man always makes my day better!! Mmm, we had to do a group project thing in class today, but I'm glad the teacher assigned us to groups, since every time there's free choice it's awkward since I sit by myself. The group I was with was really nice. Idk if it was niceness out of politeness, but hey I'll take fake niceness over rude in my face meanness, since I have 2 more semesters with them.

Oh and when we reviewed the test, she enlarged it so I didn't have to move closer.

what I had accomplished:
I got accused of flirting in my last class. Lol, I hate the word flirting, bc for some reason it makes me feel gross. Urk, seriously someone should exterminate that word. But, hey I didn't even know I could flirt, so got something going for me. Lol. :P

something I looked forward to the next day:
tomorrow I get to eat grilled chicken!!! Yattta! It looks sooooo goood, I want to eat it now, but it's almost midnight and I've eaten too much! I should also be able to finish my study guide tomorrow, so yay for head start on hw!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment