Friday, April 1, 2016

And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through ♬ (❁´◡`❁)

something positive about that day:
lol...oh my gosh, LOL. The greatest April Fool's prank ever!! A new manga came out and the translator's completely just put taylor swift lyrics in the bubbles, the best thing was that IT MADE SENSE!! Lol, they did such a good job! Ya'll know who you are!!! I wish I could copy and paste a link of it...but I'm not that high tech!! Gah, I forgot since it's my 12 hour day but HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!!!! LOl, I'm not good at pranks but when I was little my brother would put legos on top of doors and when I would close them, they would fall on me!! Lol, isn't he cute? <3 XD I remember one of my friends would wear a ring and then go around saying she had a boyfriend, but then when we all gasped and were all "No way! Is he cute?, and etc", she'd be all APRIL FOOLS! Lol, now she's married, sigh, times really do go by fast. And here I am still as single as a Komodo dragon, but hey, it's not like I've been actively pursuing the dating life.

Besides, who doesn't want to be a dragon????

Not that I'm confident I could get someone, but the dating life has eluded me for...many...many lol, it's scary putting the number of years but I'm still kicking and still loving chocolates. It's all good. It's ALLLLL GOOOOOD~Lol, now I'm imagining that guy dancing on that show...where God gives him the power of God and he misuses it to try to win the love of a woman whose love he had taken for granted.

Oh! And today I had rice! It was delicious! It was made with Chinese sausages and eggs and snow peas and asparagus and hey look at me! This should go under my accomplishments. I ate veggietables!!! Veggietables are good for you, they're good for me, but most of the time they taste gross, so go me!!

what I had accomplished:
I GOT THROUGH YET ANOTHER 12 HOUR DAY!!~ woop! woop! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Daebak. The day is so long and I always feel like I'm just standing around, but hey, hey hey! It's over and I survived and that's all that matters. And also, I the people were really nice, so it wasn't horrible. Also the teach for my Friday's is soooo chill that it's nice...I'm not gonna lie though. I avoid him. I duck and run everytime I see him. It's nothing personal against him, it's just I can't get along with teachers. I used to be teacher's pet in elementary, but when we started getting a bunch of teachers for about 7 periods a day, I...I lost the part of myself that wanted to be friends with the teacher. My attitude was kind of "well they have a zillion students a day, so why should I bother getting to know them, if I'll only be forgotten when a fresh new class comes up?" Lol and let me just say, this is not a dig on myself, but I'm really quite overlookable. Today when we were going to lunch, when we all got on the elevator one of my classmates was all ,"Hey is-insert my name-here?" And lol, I had literally just talked to her before she pressed the button. She even looked me in the eyes. Lol, I could be mad about it, but it's kind of sweet how she made sure I was there and not left behind. I mean it could have been worse. They could have left me behind. Lol. That would've been kind of funny too.

I wasn't very social today...urk, it felt like my body was drained. Sort of like some demon had come in the middle of the night and had been sucking on my life force...I didn't want to put in any effort, it just seemed...too pointless. Lol, but it's not like I just gave up, I tried. A couple times, and I did pretty good at some points in the day, but for some reason, my mouth doesn't open when I want it to. When I want to ask questions, usually the questions just replay over and over in my head as I try to convince my mouth to open and make words.

something I looked forward to the next day:
I'm suppose to be going to Winter Jam tomorrow, but I'll have to wake up ~9 to go. I'm not sure who's going...but, I don't wanna worry about it too much. I need to conserve my energy for the concert tomorrow. Lol. I'm not really a concert person, but I need to go to a super loud scream out your throat things bc they can be fun. 'Sides I haven't seen her in a while. Lol, this is the married friend. I always feel like I'm bothering her since she not only has a job but also a husband. Gah, she's living the life that all us adult's strive to achieve. Lol, I'll do my own thing. And keep doing my own thing so that I can retire early and then travel the world. I want to meet a best friend to do that with. Girl, guy. Idc. I just want someone to go with me and laugh and talk and take pictures and eat with. Lol, too bad I can't just put an ad in the paper for best friend. ☆ ~('▽^人) Kekeke, don't worry, I won't inflict the torture of being friends with me onto others. I'll just be myself and live my life. Through the good, the bad, the sad, the joy, and all that jazz bc while bad things will always come, good things will also always come! Lol, this positivity outlook is making my life seem shinier.

I JUST thought about it, but I can always pretend to be asleep if it ever gets to be too awkward. Lol, I don't know the other people, but I guess I should try. No harm, no foul. <( ̄︶ ̄)> Lol, look at the smug face and tell me you're not grinning. Lol, even a little smile? Lol LOOK AT IT!!! 

I used to have a twitter dedicated to all things I hated. Literally some posts just say "I hate this" or "I hate that" and ugh it was just a cesspool of darkness. Now it's like I'm writing in the sun. One of the biggest things I need to learn is how to laugh at myself. Sometimes what someone else says really triggers the insecure part of me and I know they're not saying it out of spite, but it still hurts. 

Me also ate special dark Hershey's. That's my favorite. I love the bitterness combined with the sweetness, it's AMAZING!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment