Wednesday, April 13, 2016

♪ Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares

...so I failed my test...lol the one that I took Monday. I got a 60%...which is probably one of the lowest grades I've ever gotten. But I'm thinking this might have happened for a reason. I was so worried about Friday, but rn I'm more worried about this class...lol, I like being worried about this class instead of Friday...so this may actually be a blessing in disguise.

Don't get me wrong, I knew I failed the test since I only studied it the night before for about 2-4 hours and then slept for an hour then went to school...but there was that insane part of me that was all, oh well, maybe I didn't fail the test...you know? But, usually I know when I fail. Guess that means I just have to do better on the next one. Gosh, then after test is the final and grrrrr....so frustrating.

SO freaking ready for summer. !!!!

something positive about the day:
well, the fail made me a bit motivated to get off my butt and do something...hm, we all know how hard that is. Things that stay in motion will stay in motion and things that stay at rest will stay at rest until an opposing force acts on it. Well there's my force. Guess, I better go be productive. Yay me. That was a dispirited yay me. Man, I hate studying. But I guess learning something is always good...

what I had accomplished:
Well, I got up before noon, which is good for me. I showered, so I'm also clean. That's always good. Planned on cleaning my room...but don't really know how that's going since the unmotivated part of me is saying I needs to study!!!!

something I look forward to the next day:
...idk, it should be just an average school day tomorrow instead of a 12 hour day, so that's good. I do have an almost 1 hour drive to and then an hour drive back, so lots of driving tomorrow. At least I get to listen to music then...:O

I FAIL. YOU FAIL. WE ALL FAIL. BUT DON'T WORRY! TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY AND IT'S JUST A TEST! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU, PEOPLE DON'T LOOK AT YOUR GRADES WHEN YOU GO TO GET A JOB. THEY LOOK MORE AT EXPERIENCE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. AND CHARM. IF YOU CAN CHARM THE INTERVIEWER, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. SO BE ON YOUR WAY MY DARLING, AND DON'T YOU WORRY, DON'T YOU WORRY CHILD, SEE HEAVEN'S GOT A PLAN FOR YOU~!!!!!!!

...man, I love that song. xD

8:10:
Be true to yourself don't miss your chance
And you won't end up like the fool who ripped
His pants♪ SPONGEBOB FOR LIFE!!! He's a talking sponge for crying out loud! 

So update: Just came back from my class. Turns out it was cancelled, but I stayed after to practice, since I drove up there anyways, I figured I should do something. It was fun~. And hey, I really, really love classes where everybody gets along simply bc nobody knows each other, so there's no preconceived notions, everybody, just talks to everybody, and it's just so~ nice!!! XD I'm legitly going to miss this class and I haven't missed a class since elementary school, that's a long freaking time. 

Also, I wanted to write the review on the library book I just finished, that I forgot to do earlier. Not really review, but more of a summary in case I ever want to read it again. The book was called Barabbas by: Pär Lagerkvist translated by Lucien Maury; thank you for translating and thank you for writing this. First of all, it's fiction and second of all, I love stories about minor historical characters, I mean just bc they're minor doesn't mean they don't have their own stories. So, if you've ever heard about Jesus, then you'll know that the people had to choose between two people to crucify: Jesus or Barabbas. So this book tells the story of Barabbas, the man who was released in place of Jesus. It tells of his life after being set free. He saw Jesus get crucified and thus his life is forever changed. He goes through his life being constantly reminded of this man who took his place, this man who essentially gave him freedom, this man who called himself the Son of God, this man that brought into the world a God that resembled love. But, the twist in the story is that even though Jesus interests him and he meets other people whose lives have been changed by Jesus...for some reason every time he's asked if Jesus is his God, he either refuses to answer or denies it. He even at one point came to engrave the name Christos Iesus on his slave disk, but then he encounters a situation where where the name is crossed out. He basically spends the rest of his life trying to find his faith and then...sorry spoiler alert, at the very, very end, literally the last line in the book: "-To thee I deliver up my soul. And then he gave up the ghost." 

I think that means the author wants us to know that at the very end, he confessed his faith in God...but it doesn't spell it straight out. Well that's what I'm gonna conclude and lol, this author has quite a familiar writing style to my own, so it was such a nice see. I enjoyed the book, bc like I said I'm a historical buff, but remember people this is fiction, so don't get offended, cause heaven knows everyone just gets offended over everything these days. It was a good read and I'm glad I checked it out.

Now that that's over, I'm going to go eat!! Mauauahah, get ready to be filled with fat, tummy!!! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment