Thursday, April 21, 2016

♪ Sometimes we fall down, can't get back up We're hiding behind skin that's too tough ┌[ ʘ̆ ۝ ʘ̆ ]┐

You know the best feeling in the world?

It's eating when you're hungry. Like legitly hungry, Not, oh, I've been sitting here for a few hours, I guess I should go eat. Or I'm going to eat because I'm watching television. Or I'm going to eat because I don't want to do my hw. Lol, I've done all these things, but no, today, I didn't get to eat until around 2 in the afternoon and the only thing I had all day was a 1/4th of a granola bar and 2 sips of water. At one point I swear my stomach was eating itself. And because I was standing around most of the day, there were some points where my vision was getting tunneled(you know where blackness starts creeping around the edges)...I really should eat breakfast, but back to what I was saying, when I finally got to eat, it tasted AMAZING. I don't think I've ever been so grateful for food in my life. I mean, it's something I really take for granted because I can get it whenever I want, but man, I'm so thankful that I was able to eat...because man I ate.

Positive:
The people I got to shadow today were exquisitely wonderful. LOl, I found one of my own kind!! I'm not an alien, I promise XD...lol well I guess if I was that would be the first thing I would say...

okay, anyways there was a guy where I was today and he was "quiet"! What? Don't look at me like that. He was like me, but good looking. Lol, some people are so blessed. But anyways, he even has that whole I want to help, but I don't know what to do demeanor. Lol, basically a clumsy bum with good intentions...wow a sentence that describes me so well.

Accomplishment:
Oh, I got to take a 4 hour nap, since I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and slept at 1:00 A.M. Lol, I just woke up about 30 minutes ago. I didn't get any hw done, but I did go walking today for about 40 minutes, which was nice. I love exercising, it's just so much work, lol.

Man, I need to get motivated because summertime=exercise time.

And, and, and! I got this post out before midnight. Lol, I really hate it when I write past midnight because it feels like I"m missing a deadline. Anyways, I'm gonna go finish eating my chicken sandwich(yes, I'm a night eater, bite me...not really, bc that's not really my thing bc it hurts....), and possibly a cupcake, bc I made those punks and so I gotta eat those punks.


Looking forward:
Tomorrow being over, lol, I've only got 4 more 12 hour days and I am finished, FINISHED BABY!!!, with this semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how freaking awesome that is??????????????? I am so ready for summer!

Man, I'm debating whether to shower or not, the oils in my hair are not chilling and are multiplying all over my head.

Lol, do what you gotta do HOME SKILLET BISCUIT!! Lol, I can't deal with Raven she's so funny! I miss that show! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment