Sunday, April 17, 2016

Yeah, yeah I could use a dream or a genie or a wish To go back to a place much simpler than this ♫ (๑´ㅂ`๑)

Sorry...this weekend was just messed up for me bc I had school on Saturday. May I just say...that is NEVER a good idea. But despite it being you know 12 hours and I didn't get my day of doing nothing...it went quite well.

God gave me a break and the things I was worried about...it was needless. Lol, really it's always like this, I worry over the stupid stuff and it always turns out that I didn't need to worry about those things.

Gosh, I should be doing hw, but I've been watching youtube videos since 10. Lol, I forgot about this guy I had subscribed to: CrazyRussianHacker; but he popped up in my feed and the thumbnail looked funny so I clicked and here I am. lol, I love his voice, it's just so nice to listen to and his videos are awesome.

So gonna make this short and sweet bc I've got a couple essays to pound out before I hit the hay. My eyes have been killing me. I thought glasses would make them less dry, but they're so hard to open.

I JUST WANNA SLEEP~~~

Positive:
I...went outside!!! Lol, but it was all cloudy and gloomy. I wore my glasses outside and lol, I'm such a dork. When people saw me, I'm sure everyone could see that. But that's ok, if you're gonna love me for my looks...well that's not the way to go. Then again, my personality ain't all that great either. Well, if anyone does end up loving me, you're a saint! lol. <3

Accomplishment:
I wore my glasses all day today...the world was very dizzying.

...my eyes really have gotten bad, bc when I took a break and took my glasses off to look at my phone, it was only like an inch from my face and I still couldn't see it. :( I wish there was a way to go back and stop myself from reading in the dark...

Went to fix a phone bill. Why is paying so complicated? Seriously, they're all ripoff artists. I wanna get Ting, but it looks too good to be true :P

Look forward to:
Doing something other than lying around doing nothing. Bc while that's fun and awesome and probably my favorite thing in the world...if I keep doing this, I'm gonna turn into a pile of worthless cells. So out into the world I venture tomorrow!!!

Promise that tomorrow's post will be longer, but I really got to get started on my hw. I've got a test tomorrow too, and I really don't want to compromise my sleep too much. So good day or night, world, may we all rest in peace. “(`(エ)´)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment